Awash with sunlight and leafy vistas, this spotless home has been well loved by one family for many years. With recent updates throughout, it is now time for some new owners to move in and call this ‘home’.
The home also boasts the bonus of a ‘Granny Flat’ in the garden at the rear of the property. With a separate entrance, fully self-contained and previously returning $200 per week, this is an appealing proposition to both owner-occupiers and investors alike. For an owner – this could be the perfect space for a home office, studio or teenage retreat. For an investor, with the university a stone’s throw away, this a great addition to increase the return on your investment.
• Three bedrooms – two w/ built in robes
• Open plan and spacious living and dining room
• Renovated kitchen w/ gas cooking– flowing from the dining space and overlooking the rear deck and garden
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms
• Freshly painted interior w/ new window coverings
• Self-contained and air-conditioned granny flat– including separate entry, large living area, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Overlooking the garden.
• Large, covered entertaining deck
• Fully fenced, approx. 569m2 block
• Oversized single garage w/ workshop space and remote access
• Single carport space – adjoining garage
• 12-minute drive to CBD, Newcastle foreshore and beaches
• Easy access to multiple bus routes
• Walking distance to University
• Close to the Mater Hospital, schools and Waratah Village retail hub
To be the first to inspect this property please contact David Lane on 0415 33 22 82.