Immaculate. Light-filled. Private. This impeccable home has a bit of wow. With its attention to detail, this impressive residence has beautiful family appeal. Period character with an urban edge, this home holds a warm soul.
With the outdoor space set privately away from the street, the deck is perfectly placed for alfresco dining and relaxed moments. Overlooking the manicured garden and kids play equipment, this is the place to be. A quiet escape from the nearby café scene of Maitland Road and the sun-drenched beaches of the Newcastle coastline, this home is truly an escape from the nearby city.
• Quiet location
• Spacious lounge room
• 4 bedrooms – two w/built-ins
• Modern, oversized eat-in kitchen w/ gas cooking and quality appliances
• Period details – polished timber floor boards, two decorative fireplaces, timber fret work, picture rails and high ornate ceilings
• Covered deck w/ fans for alfresco dining – flowing through timber/glass sliding doors from open plan kitchen
• Air conditioner – in lounge room
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Meticulous easy-care yard
• Renovated bathroom – w/ separate shower and bath
• Second toilet
• Separate laundry room
• Driveway space for off street parking for a number of vehicles
• Substantial level block, approx. 490m2 – access gate through boundary fence to ‘Community Gardens’
• Walk/bike everywhere Mayfield position
• Walk to the village heart for dining, cafes, schools and shopping
• Close to University and The Mater Hospital
• One of the city’s fastest growing hubs
The be the first to see this premium property please contact Roland on 0433 455 396.