Tucked away in a private pocket of Mayfield, this charming cottage, full of natural light, is bound to impress. Set on a large flat block, this property will hold the dreams of many buyers. It is something you really need to see in person.
Step in the front door and the home has a warm and welcoming vibe. With its original high ceilings, decorative fireplace, large windows and sunrooms to the front and rear of this well-maintained property, the breeze is captured and flows through the entire home.
Mayfield is fast becoming Newcastle’s trendiest city village with is vast selection of cafes, dining and shops, all of which a just a short walk away. With some love and imagination this property will become a home in a popular location on the city fringe. It’s everything you need for that city village lifestyle.
• Three bedrooms
• Central bathroom
• Period features – high ornate ceilings, decorative fireplace
• Open plan kitchen and dining – w/ gas cooking
• Large lounge room – w/ sunroom adjoining, at the front of the home
• Rear sitting/sunroom overlooking the rear garden
• Separate laundry
• 2nd toilet
• Carport space for off street parking
• Approx. 501m2 level block- opportunity to extend the current home to create your dream property (subject to NCC approval)
• 12-minute drive to CBD & iconic Newcastle beaches
• Moments to Beaumont Street for dining & trendy cafes
• Located near multiple schools and shopping precincts
• Close to University and The Mater Hospital
• Close to Waratah & Broadmeadow train stations
To be one of the first to see this property contact Roland Campos on 0433 455 396.