This superb property will appeal to those looking for a modern home with plenty of upgrades in one of the most convenient locations.
Tucked away privately at the back of this boutique complex and boasting neutral tones, the bright interiors reveal an open plan lounge room flowing to the dining and contemporary kitchen. With only one owner since it was built in 2016, this home is in as new condition and is ready for its new owner to simply move in and enjoy.
• Master bedroom – w/ walk-in robe and ensuite
• Additional two bedrooms w/ built-ins
• Separate study nook
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Reverse cycle air conditioning – installed in down stairs living area
• Ceiling fans – in all bedrooms
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs
• Family bathroom upstairs – with separate bath and shower
• Third toilet – located downstairs in the laundry
• Additional storage options
• Downstairs living area has neutral tiling to the floors, whilst the upstairs spaces are fully carpeted
• NBN installed – FTTN
• Easy care, fully fenced garden and alfresco
• Single garage with remote and internal access to home.
• Walking distance to Waratah Village, quality schools and the Broadmeadow sporting precinct
• Close to University and The Mater Hospital
• An easy 12-minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle foreshore and beaches
To be the first to see this property please contact Dave Lane on 0415 33 22 82.