Centrally located, this brick veneer home will appeal as a superb property on many levels. Opportunity has presented itself for some new owners to flaunt their creative style and reap the rewards of a fresh refurbishment. Whilst completely functional as is, some minor cosmetic changes will definitely reward the astute buyer.
Set on a quiet street, this home has a warm and welcoming feel. Step inside the front door and the home greets you with a light filled lounge area with large windows overlooking the front garden. Flowing from the lounge is a dining area and large tidy kitchen…. Certainly, the hub of the home.
• 3 large bedrooms
• Large lounge room – original cut glass doors and high ceilings
• Tidy kitchen – located at the rear of the home overlooking the yard
• Polished timber floors
• Air conditioning – installed in lounge room
• Centrally located bathroom
• Separate laundry – located under the home at the rear of the garage
• Extra-long, lock-up garage w/ workshop and storage space
• Level, fully fenced back yard
Location is key for this home. Situated an easy walk to The University & The Mater Hospital, there are also Mayfield and Jesmond shopping precincts, Waratah Village and multiple schools within moments. Warabrook train station is just a short walk from your doorstep and the CBD of Newcastle and its beaches are easily accessible by public transport or a quick 12-minute drive by car.
To be the first to see this property please call Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.