Charming period character. Complete with the picket fence. This period cottage combines an old world vibe with a modern-day update.
A versatile layout. Large bright bedrooms. Set high up on the hills of Mayfield, the property and the location will make a great impression.
The expansive open plan kitchen will surprise (it’s big) making it the perfect place for the home chef. Adjoining the kitchen is the oversized lounge and dining room that steps onto the large timber deck in the rear garden, perfect for entertaining.
– Three large bedrooms all w/ built-ins
– Separate study/sunroom
– Large kitchen w/ gas cooking and loads of storage
– High ceilings throughout
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in dining area and two bedrooms
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, dining and lounge room
– Oversized open plan living/dining
– Large bathroom incorporating laundry facilities
– Carport for off street parking
– Ample under-home secure storage & workroom perfect for tools, gardening equipment, bikes etc. More than enough to cater for your storage needs
– Low maintenance, fully fenced rear garden
– Approx. 303m2 near level block
– Located on the hill to capture the sea breeze
Located in sought after Mayfield, and on a quiet street surrounded by other well cared for properties, it’s a stone’s throw from the retail hub and cafés of Maitland Road. You are also just minutes to the CBD, beautiful beaches and The Foreshore.
If you are looking for a cool, low-maintenance home in a great location you wouldn’t want to miss this one.
To see this property please contact Roland Campos on 0433 455 396.