Retrofitted as an energy-freedom home, this property provides sustainable, low maintenance, permaculture gardens—tranquil leafy views underlining a sense of peace and privacy.
A naturally light and airy residence, that has been thoughtfully re-designed to control and reduce energy consumption, this home is perfect for those who are conscious of easy living with an eye on global impacts.
With a covered alfresco area, overlooking the permaculture garden, special attention has been given to the use of this space to assist in the warming and cooling of the home throughout the seasons.
– Three bedrooms with separate keys, all with built ins
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Family bathroom with bathtub
– Third, separate toilet
– Open plan living and dining
– Kitchen with breakfast bench and electric cooking
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
– Private covered alfresco space with roll down bistro blinds to help control temperature and weather impacts
– Sustainable, permaculture gardens
– Internal laundry
– Solar panels – low energy bills
– Solar hot water
– NBN installed – fibre to node
– Single garage with additional parking in private driveway
– Walk to University
– Close to local schools, transport options, Mater and John Hunter Hospitals
– Easy access to Newcastle Bypass
– 12-minute drive to CBD & iconic Newcastle beaches
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.