This stylish townhouse boasts a spacious, house like ambience and offers a leafy and peaceful backyard sanctuary.
Located at the entry point to a tranquil piece of Shortland, this modern two storey residence is well presented, full of natural light and offers a low maintenance lifestyle. The secure double garage adds exceptional value.
Conveniently located with easy access to Newcastle University, Newcastle Inner City Bypass, the Wetlands Centre and Shortland Waters Golf Course, this property is the perfect home for a first home buyer or your next Investment.
Spend nothing more and enjoy the location.
– Approx. 394.8sqm private block
– Double garage, plus driveway parking for additional vehicles
– Tranquil tree lined backyard and patio
– Main has walk in robe and en-suite
– Two bedrooms include built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with gas cooking
– Family sized bathroom with bathtub
– Under stairs storage and third WC
– Laundry tucked away in garage
– Appealing investment opportunity and a convenient location
– Close to Newcastle University
– Public transport on your doorstep
– An easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and Foreshore
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.