Set on a beautiful tree lined street, often referred to as one of the best positions in Lambton, this home is designed to take in natural light, leafy outlooks, and immaculate garden views. With expansive entertaining space, it's a modern family-sized property.
With its character preserved, this charming dwelling is one of the area's most soul-filled homes. The bonus of a considerable sized backyard is appealing for those with kids and pets, also offering the potential to extend or add a pool. (Subject to council approval)
Situated on the high side of Lambton Village, this parcel is an appealing combination of style and walk everywhere attractive position, so close to Lambton Park, retail hub and schools.
– Generous sized backyard - 569SQM block
– High ornate ceilings
– Two separate living spaces, including air conditioning
– Ornate fireplace in living room and combustion in main living area
– Three bedrooms - two with ceiling fans
– Built in wardrobes feature in two bedrooms
– Bathroom and second toilet in laundry
– Nestled in a walk-everywhere village lifestyle hub
– Short walk to Lambton’s cafes, local sports grounds, West’s New Lambton, pubs, child friendly parks and Lambton’s famous swimming centre
– 13 minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle beaches
– Zoned for Lambton Public, Lambton High, Saint Therese’s Primary and St John’s Primary school
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.