This completely renovated residence has been reborn as a modern entertainer and a design-inspired escape.
Set on 448sqm of land, with a generous back deck and open plan living design, this home has been beautifully renovated to create a flowing, alfresco lifestyle that can be enjoyed all year round.
Located just moments from Waratah Shopping Village and within walking distance to the University and Mater Hospital, this home presents epic value as the ultimate entry-level space.
– Three bedrooms all with Built-In Robes
– Air conditioning in main bedroom and living area
– Fans in remaining two bedrooms
– Kitchen with breakfast bench
– Laundry with second w/c
– Family sized bathroom with bathtub
– 5.5m x 3.7m shed in back yard with power connection
– Linen cupboard and extra storage in the laundry
– Bi-fold serving windows in dining
– Stacker doors create open plan living
– Generous sized back covered deck
– Established vegetable garden
– Carport and additional off street parking
– 10-minute walk to Mater Hospital and the University
– Waratah Village shops, Waratah train station all close by
– Minutes by car to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave and Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.