Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
Refreshed throughout to enhance its volume and scale, from the moment you see this home you will be encapsulated by its warmth and homely feel. Enjoy a mix of classic and contemporary, with a private easy-care backyard and convenient rear lane garage access.
This beauty is well positioned amongst the ultimate Mayfield vibe and lifestyle. With some of the area’s best cafés, eateries, parks and schools just a stroll away.
Perfectly suited to the first home buyer or the ultimate downsizer, this one is not to be missed.
– Inviting front verandah entry
– All three bedrooms include wardrobes
– Kitchen with gas cooking
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Oversized single car garage with room for storage - access via rear laneway
– Freshly painted throughout
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Air conditioning in living room
– Ceiling fans in two bedrooms and living
– Front and back deck
– 450m to Mayfield Swim Centre and popular Dangar Park
– Stroll to Mayfield/Islington/Hamilton café & retail hub
– Excellent schools: St Clemente, Mayfield East Public and more
– Walk to Tighes Hill TAFE and city transport options
– Minutes to West Entertainment venue
– Walk/cycle to Newcastle Foreshore, CBD and beaches.
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.