This period home is nestled amongst an exceptional private garden in a quiet tree lined street. With unique personality at every turn, this historic 1920’s Californian bungalow oozes charm and delivers a retreat-like ambience.
Built on a 511.8sqm parcel of land and surrounded by lush green gardens, this extraordinary family home with detached studio is the total package.
Hidden away in a peaceful enclave, this classic Mayfield home is just two blocks walk from the buzzing retail precinct, cafés, parks and schools.
This elegant home will capture the hearts of detail-driven home hunters.
– Art deco decorative high ceilings and picture rails
– Studio conversion includes second bathroom
– Expansive entertainers back deck
– Kitchen with generous storage and island bench
– Bathroom includes restored original 1920’s claw foot bath
– Living room with built-in library bookshelves
– Dining room showcases a gas converted period fireplace
– Beautiful established gardens includes a 5,000L rain water tank
– Electric gated entry to carport plus additional off-street parking
– Garden shed and under house storage
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
– Air conditioning in living and kitchen
– Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
– Internal laundry
– Stroll to Mayfield retail hub, cafes, parks and schools
– Close to Tighes Hill TAFE, Waratah train station and transport options
– Walk/cycle distance to Newcastle Foreshore and CBD, or 8min by car
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.