Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
This one is a rarity for Mayfield East. With period features throughout including a decorative fireplace, ornate ceilings and led light windows, you won't find another quite like this.
An original freestanding home, this residence presents huge opportunity for your future. Located in a highly sought-after position in Mayfield East, this charming home is at the centre of convenience with Newcastle CBD just a few minutes’ drive with some of the area’s best cafés, eateries, parks and schools a stroll away.
– Decorative ceilings, picture rails and timber features
– Recently painted throughout
– Private entry porch
– Two generous sized bedrooms
– Kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bench
– Open plan living and dining with decorative fireplace
– Bathroom includes period copper tapware and porcelain accessories
– Back deck overlooks backyard
– Laundry with second w/c
– Garden shed
– Stroll to Mayfield’s retail hub, cafés, parks, schools, Islington dog park and Tighes Hill TAFE
– Newcastle Interchange and light rail only 6 minutes by car
– Walk/cycle distance to Newcastle Foreshore and CBD or 8 minutes by car
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.