This home has been immaculately updated and is the perfect nothing-to-spend package. Showcasing indoor/outdoor living with a generous entertainer’s back deck, providing warm alfresco ambience that overdelivers on space.
With Lambton Village hub, buzzing café’s, sports grounds, child friendly parks and swim centre just moment’s away, you're in the best pocket of Lambton for lifestyle.
– Three bedrooms - main with ensuite
– Outdoor entertainers’ deck and covered alfresco
– Kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
– Dining room features decorative fireplace
– Two bedrooms with built ins
– Family size bathroom with bathtub
– Ceilings fans in two bedrooms and two in living/dining space
– Ducted air conditioning
– Internal laundry includes linen press
– Insulation single car garage with adjoined carport
– Short walk to Lambton and New Lambton’s cafes, eateries, schools, child friendly parks and famous swimming centre and sporting precincts
– Zoned for Lambton Primary and Lambton High Schools
– 13-minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle beaches
– Close to public transport
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave and Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.