Considered as one of Mayfield’s most desirable pockets, this well maintained home showcases stunning period features throughout including high ornate ceilings and polished floorboards. Impeccably positioned on a beautiful tree lined street, this property offers future potential to renovate or recreate. It's the perfect foothold into the trendy Mayfield village.
With Mayfield’s buzzing village hub with its cafes, eateries and parks just a short stroll away, easy access to the University, Tighes Hill TAFE and transport options all close by, this beauty has unlimited potential.
– Two bedrooms and study/sunroom
– Generous sized kitchen
– Original decorative fireplace in dining
– Original floorboards and high ornate ceilings
– Air conditioning in kitchen
– Internal laundry
– Ceiling fan in bedrooms, living and dining room
– Private backyard and garden with garden shed
– Studio conversion includes ceiling fan and air conditioning
– Less than 10-minute walk to Mayfield’s retail hub, cafes, parks and schools
– Close to Tighes Hill TAFE, Waratah train station and transport options
– Walk/cycle distance to Newcastle Foreshore and CBD, or 8min by car
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.