Beautifully executed, this immaculate home presents a generous layout and unique alfresco appeal. The residence makes the most of its single level block, taking full advantage of its seamless indoor/outdoor flow and separate living spaces. Providing plenty of family appeal, few homes would exude this retreat-like ambiance.
On the edge of Lambton village this stunning property is less than 500 metres to local cafes, eateries, parks and the famous swim centre. Importantly, the home is also currently zoned for the Lambton primary and high school catchment area which are always a big drawcard for families. Being just 8 years old, it also provides plenty of depreciation benefits for potential investors.
– Tranquil all-weather outdoor entertaining - complete with superior Merbau decking
– Four double bedrooms - all with built in wardrobes
– Master includes walk-in robe and ensuite
– Kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bench
– Family-sized bathroom with bathtub
– Two separate living areas
– Large combustion fireplace
– Linen storage
– Air conditioning in living and main bedroom
– Established easy-care gardens
– Single carport with additional off-street parking
– Fourth bedroom can be easily converted back to a single garage with internal access
– Short walk to Lambton and New Lambton’s cafes, eateries, schools, child friendly parks, famous swimming centre and sporting precincts.
– Zoned for Lambton Primary and Lambton High Schools
– 13-minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle beaches
– Close to public transport
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.