Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
Positioned on a considerable 544sqm block in a quiet location, this residence overdelivers in space inside and out. Presenting a generous layout, two separate living spaces, enclosed alfresco and work shed, make this house your next home or perfect investment.
Lakeside Shopping Village, local playgrounds, schools and the Leisure Centre all within easy walking distance, what isn’t there to love. The added bonus of convenient access to the Freeway, as well as Newcastle Airport and Port Stephens all in close proximity.
First home buyers or the avid investor should not miss this one.
– Three bedrooms - two include built in wardrobes
– Two separate living spaces
– Kitchen - dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
– Three-way bathroom with bathtub (some repairs required - is ready to make your own)
– Ducted air conditioning
– Air conditioning in rumpus room
– Enclosed alfresco
– Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
– Internal laundry with storage
– Single car garage with combined work shed / storage space
– Grahamstown Public and Irrawang High School catchment
– Lakeside Leisure Centre a kilometre away
– Local park/playgrounds and Lakeside Shopping Village within a short walk
– Newcastle Airport a short 15 minute drive
For more info and inspections contact Bec on 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.