With ‘good bones’ and approved plans for a grander future, this residence is in the middle of a fine transformation. With council approved plans already in place, this home is set to become a grand 4 bedder with open plan living and designer touches throughout. Currently, this neat home is move-in ready as a three bedroom. However, with all the design plans already done for you all that is needed is a final push with building works to create the ultimate family home.
Set in a prime location on a 518SQM block, here you will be spoilt with access to some of the areas great schools, shopping precincts, health services and Newcastle’s bustling city centre and beaches.
– Council approved plans for a larger extension - four bedroom, two bathrooms, two living spaces and rear deck. Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
– Newly renovated bathroom with bathtub and waterfall shower
– Both front bedrooms open onto verandah
– Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and new carpet. BIR to two bedrooms
– Freshly painted inside and new blinds throughout
– Single garage and double car carport
– Less than 5 minute walk to Braye Park
– Walk/bike to Waratah Shopping Village for Coles, Kmart and specialty stores
– Short drive to Mater Hospital and the University
– Multiple quality schools in close proximity such as St Phillip’s Christian College, Corpus Christi Primary School, Waratah Public and many childcare facilities
– Minutes by car to Newcastle CBD, Foreshore and beaches
– Approved plans available for interested buyers
For more info and inspections contact Roland and Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.