Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
This awe-inspiring home has been built with double-height, fluid living, natural light, and thoughtful design cues. The brick residence over delivers with an extensive floorplan, multiple living spaces and grand foyer. Offering a generous, well rounded family package. With extensive outdoor space, this property is one for year-round entertaining.
The home is situated in the greenest pocket of Waratah West, so close to the city. Just a block from the University conveniences, yet feels very private and peaceful inside. All while being moments to Waratah Shopping Village and presenting easy access to Newcastle CBD.
– 556.4m2 block of land
– Grand foyer and void
– Formal living with wall length windows
– Formal dining overlooks pool area
– Kitchen with wall length pantry, island bench and breakfast bar
– Informal living and dining off kitchen
– Six bedrooms - five with built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom includes ensuite
– Main bathroom with bathtub and linen storage
– Pool house
– Outside bathroom off of pool
– Swimming pool
– Rear verandah the length of the house
– Three car garage
– Private front entry with code access
– Skylights and wall length windows provide ample natural light
– Under stairs storage
– Stone throw to reserve and Thomas Percy oval
– Walking distance to the Uni or Mater hospital
– Easy access to Waratah Shopping Village
Expression of interest close Wednesday the 7th of April at 10:00am.
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.