Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
Nestled on a level parcel of land, this brick home has been transformed to compliment an indoor-outdoor connection to its large pool and entertaining area. Configured to maximise space, it feels like your own private retreat. Updated throughout for live-in-now comfort, with potential to bring your dreams to life and grow in time. This home presents the perfect opportunity to step into one of Newcastle’s most prized suburbs.
Situated in a family friendly suburb and is as close to local facilities as you can get. Within easy reach of New Lambton Schools, village shops, Kotara Westfield, restaurants, cafes and transport, you won’t want to miss this one.
– 629.8sqm level block
– Swimming pool and cabana
– Covered outdoor alfresco overlooks backyard
– Kitchen with marble bench tops and 900mm oven
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Second bathroom with double rain shower and laundry
– Two bedrooms with wardrobes and ceiling fans
– High ceilings throughout
– Period features
– Air conditioning in one bedroom and living area
– Garage 10.5m x 4.2m x 4.0m in height with loft/storage at the rear and workshop
– Double carport at the front of the property
– Walk to New Lambton South Primary School
– Walk to Adamstown train station
– Close to Adamstown shopping
– Kotara Westfield close by
For further enquiries or to make a time to view, please contact Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.