An impressive renovation has brought ample space and natural light to this character rich home. Stylish updates have enhanced the ornate original details, while ensuring ultimate functionality has been added.
Offering off-street parking and new timber deck for entertaining, this property is move in ready, while presenting scope to add a little of your own touch in the future too.
In an elevated position in the area's best pocket, it’s a short stroll to Georgetown Road village setting cafe and retail hub, schools and Waratah station.
– Three bedrooms - two with built in wardrobes
– Recent updates creating open plan living
– Freshly painted throughout
– Kitchen with island breakfast bench and ample storage
– French doors open onto deck area
– Original features preserved throughout
– Main bathroom with bathtub and linen press
– Laundry includes second WC
– Off street parking
– Steps to cafes, retail and transport
– Easy access to Newcastle CBD, The Mater and University
For more info and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.