Update: this property is under offer. If you would like to be notified should the circumstances change during the cooling off period, please send through an enquiry and we will be in touch.
Set in a desirable pocket of Mayfield, this home is unique in its offering as one of the very few brick veneer houses available in this high growth suburb. Spotlessly presented inside and out, this property provides an exceptional opportunity for the astute investor or as a perfect home for an owner occupier looking to simply move in with little work to do.
Lovingly maintained and cared this light filled, low maintenance home is looking for a new family to continue to cherish her. Positioned in a quiet street, on an approx. 303 m2 block, you couldn’t dream of a more secluded, yet central spot.
– Three bedrooms - with built in wardrobes
– Generous living area with air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Dining off the kitchen with sliding glass doors to the garden
– Covered alfresco area
– Established gardens and easy-care lawns
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Internal laundry
– NBN - fibre to the premise
– Single garage with remote door and internal access
– Additional off-street parking
– Overlooks Bull and Tourle street reserve
– Village shops 12 minute walk
– Easy walk to buses for quick access to the city centre
– Moments to great schools, University and Mater Hospital
– An easy 14-minute drive to Honeysuckle, Newcastle CBD and iconic beaches
For more info and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.