Be ready to fall in love with the subtle sophistication of this transformed classic home. With high ceilings, timber floorboards and light filled rooms, this home offers contemporary interiors perfect for modern living.
Bursting with a multitude of lifestyle benefits, this delightful home will appeal to those seeking convenient village living in a central setting.
– Three bedrooms. All with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Open plan living spaces
– Polished floorboards through the living spaces and plush carpets in the bedrooms
– Study at the rear of the home
– Renovated kitchen with island bench and modern appliances
– Air conditioning in dining room and rear bedroom
– Gas ‘log burner’ heating in lounge room
– Two renovated bathrooms
– Separate well-appointed laundry
– Low maintenance fully fenced rear garden. Perfect for pets
– Ample storage
– Single garage plus additional off-street parking
– Walking distance to Mater hospital and local schools
– Close to public transport options and retail hubs
– 12minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
For further enquiries please contact Dave or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.