This stunning home, set in a quiet cul-de-sac position, has been perfectly renovated to the finest detail. An inspiring single level residence, it is a fine example of what can be done with a beautiful period home. The wide alfresco area will be the focus for family and friends when entertaining, and the added bonus of the secluded rear lane access to an extra large garage is a rare find for Mayfield.
A cosy address just minutes from Mayfield village, it is an easy drive to Newcastle’s CBD and beaches. The perfect lifestyle location, while still having the utmost privacy, there are few that compare to this gem.
– 402.2sqm block
– Kitchen with island bench and stone tops
– Bathroom with free standing bathtub
– Two separate living rooms
– Expansive outdoor alfresco
– Three bedrooms – two include built-in wardrobes
– Internal laundry
– Private front façade and courtyard
– Extra deep single car garage via rear lane access - with double height
– Ceiling fans in two bedrooms and both living rooms
– Air conditioning in both living rooms
– Walk the Mayfield’s village cafes, eateries, and parklands
– Walk/bike to Tighes Hill TAFE and public transport
– Minutes drive to city centre, The Foreshore and Newcastle’s famous beaches
For more information and inspections contact Roland or Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.