This home pairs desirable period features with walk-everywhere convenience, plus the added bonus of a renovated kitchen. This is the type of residence that radiates investment appeal, while having that warm homely sense, that few entry-level purchases have.
With contemporary finishes and low maintenance living in the Carrington community, village attractions and the café precinct are just around the corner.
Relaxed weekends await you with this one.
– Period features throughout
– Two bedrooms both with wardrobes
– Renovated kitchen and separate dining
– Private courtyard with second WC
– Main bedroom showcases reading nook with harbour views
– Bathroom and laundry space
– Cycle to Wickham marina, Nobbys beach or Newcastle CBD
– A block walk to Carrington main street offering cafes, retail, eateries and schools
For further enquiries or to make a time to view, please contact Dave or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.