In a tightly held locale with a rich community feel, discover the hidden charm that this delightful three-bedroom home has to offer. With an impressive outdoor space, with its own bath tub under the stars, this rare find exudes a vibe that will impress.
In a quiet inner-city island enclave, you’re literally a minutes walk to the area's best cafes, eateries, parks and retail. The perfect opportunity to enter the sought-after Carrington village, this is one that needs to be seen in person.
Flare, privacy, the ultimate city-fringe position, what more could you want.
– Lush private backyard with outdoor bath
– Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Main bedroom includes air conditioning
– Living room with combustion fireplace - the perfect spot to relax in winter
– Beautiful wood panelling to walls and ceilings
– Luxe renovated bathroom with matte black details and ample storage
– Kitchen overlooking backyard. The perfect spot to add your own designer updates
– Easy walk to Carrington’s cafes, pubs, retail and local parklands
– A block walk from Carrington primary school
– Quick stroll to Wickham Interchange for city trams and main railway station
– Walk/bike to Wickham Marina, Honeysuckle, The Foreshore and beaches
For more info and inspections, please contact Roland or Bec on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.