Behind its freshly painted facade, this residence has been reinvented with classical style and attention to detail. On a 303sqm block, with a private green backdrop and impressively sized backyard, there's nothing to spend.
A family home in one of Maryville’s best positions, this property puts you in a prime position on the edge of Wickham marina and Throsby creek. All of the area's conveniences, transport and village attractions are at your door.
– Three bedrooms - all include built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bench and quality appliances
– Family sized bathroom with bathtub
– Air conditioning in living and kitchen/dining
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Covered alfresco overlooks lush garden
– External laundry includes second WC
– Garden shed
– Walk/cycle to Wickham marina via R8 pathway
– Within Tighes Hill Public school catchment
– Easy stroll to many local cafes and eateries
– CBD accessed via R8 pathway or Newcastle Interchange
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Bec 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.