Completely renovated throughout, this property has a clean modern aesthetic and maximises natural light and scale. This elegant home is tailored to family living and is waiting for someone new to continue to cherish her. With side access to the generous backyard and DA approved plans for a rear extension, so you can spend your time taking in the leafy views of Newcastle. This opportunity is loaded with value.
In a quiet, prized family-friendly pocket, it's a short walk to quality schools, and parklands, while close to the area’s village shops and an easy commute to Newcastle beaches and CBD.
– 411sqm block
– Open plan living
– Three bedrooms – two include built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Family sized bathroom with freestanding bathtub and quality details
– Internal laundry with second WC and ample storage
– Air conditioning in living room
– Fully fenced backyard with established private trees and hedges
– Access Braye Park and Waratah off leash dog park via Schroder Avenue
– 1 kilometre to the Mater hospital and Waratah Shopping Village
– Quality schools such as Waratah public. St Phillip’s Christian College and Corpus Chrisiti are all easily accessed
– DA Approved plans for rear extension available on request
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Bec on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.