THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW VIA PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
IF YOU SEND US AN ONLINE ENQUIRY, WE WILL RESPOND WITH A LINK ALLOWING YOU TO BOOK IN DIRECTLY WITH US.
This classic Hamilton home has been reimagined as a contemporary residence with open flow and clean lines. Offering flexible living areas, and set in a prized position overlooking Gregson Park, this is a package with lots more space than you might expect. Boasting a self-contained studio/retreat to the rear of the home, surrounded by vegetable gardens, this is the perfect addition for those needing a home office, teenage accommodation, or potential revenue stream.
This inner-city residence feels more like your own sanctuary with a bright and relaxing ambiance. You will enjoy the privacy and ease of location, with Beaumont Street within one block. Just moments to Newcastle’s famous beaches and the CBD, this 281.5sqm parcel, is sized for families and move-in ready.
– Three bedrooms - two include built in wardrobes
– Open plan living with skylight - provides natural light to the living/dining
– Kitchen includes breakfast bench, gas cooking and dual electric ovens
– Family sized bathroom includes bathtub
– Studio-retreat with bathroom, kitchenette, and air conditioning
– Laundry includes a WC
– Ceiling fans in all three bedrooms and living room
– Air conditioning in two bedrooms, living room and studio
– Bamboo flooring throughout
– Rear lane access via manual gate to double height carport and shed with roller door - carport height would easily suit caravan or camper van
– Side access to carport via automatic gate from Reay Street
– Shed/storage includes mezzanine floor
– Attic storage 3.0x2.8m - accessed via pull down ladder
– 6kw solar system with 2 x 6.5kwhr LG Chem batteries
– Low maintenance backyard
– Stone’s throw to Gregson Park
– 500m walk to Beaumont Street with its cafes, bars, and restaurants
– School catchment - Hamilton Public and Newcastle High schools
This property will be sold via Auction on Saturday 9th of October at 9:45am if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Anne on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.