This character filled home showcases authentic charm and light filled interiors via unique lead light detail throughout. Generously scaled, the residence presents multiple living spaces and a diverse floorplan while set in a quiet, tree lined street.
Tidy and neat as a pin this property is ready for its new owner, anyone looking to start or invest in sought after East Mayfield, while keeping the city close. Effortless walk or cycle to Mayfield’s facilities; swim centre, Dangar park, shopping, cafes and Throsby creek.
– 379.4m2 block
– Two bedrooms – both include built in wardrobes
– Study/office room – potential bedroom
– Ensuite off one bedroom
– High ceilings, decorative panelling, led light windows
– Kitchen includes gas cooktop and electric oven
– Living room showcases decorative fireplace while including gas bayonet and wall mount air conditioning
– Ceiling fan within a bedroom and a living room
– Ample storage
– Shed/workshop at the rear
– Double height carport suitable for caravan storage
– Additional off street and covered parking
– 8-minute drive to the city and Newcastle famous beaches
– Easy access to Port Stephens and Newcastle Airport
– Walk or cycle to Mayfield’s cafes, shopping, parklands and swim centre
For more information and inspections contact Roland or Bec on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.