The status of this property has recently changed. If you send through an enquiry, we will automatically respond with details about any recent changes.
With distinctive design from the onset, this home illustrates a slick and sophisticated urban scene. Seamlessly blurring the lines between old and new, this captivating composition is a spacious one-off home. Abundant in unique creativity and personality, it makes the most of its beautifully preserved details. This residence oozes an inviting, light-filled ambience.
A premium feel and a desirable address on the city-fringe of Newcastle, bordering picturesque coastlines. Set just off the main hub, you’re a short walk to Georgetown village cafes and eateries. Walk to cheer on the Knights and the Jets at McDonald Jones Stadium or take a short train ride to the CBD.
– 340sqm corner block
– Kitchen features island bench, black features and quality appliances
– Skylights and skillion roof details
– Three generous bedrooms – built ins within all
– Polished wooden flooring throughout
– Pendant lighting
– Decorative ornate fireplaces
– Lead light window character
– Private front facade
– Bathroom with euro style laundry
– Double length garage accessed via Turton Road
– Affluent gardens, fully fenced for secure privacy
– Minutes’ walk to Georgetown café strip and lifestyle services
– Fantastic schools and day-care centre close by
– McDonald Jones Stadium, Kotara Westfield, Newcastle CBD all easily accessed
This property will be sold via Auction on Saturday 30th October at 12:00noon if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.