This property is available to view. If you send us an enquiry, we will automatically reply with information regarding the price guide, building reports (if available) and contracts. You will also be able to book in for one of our upcoming private inspections.
Designed around backyard entertaining elements and indoor/outdoor escapes, this classic residence has been transformed into a rich, modern, light-filled home, making the most of every inch of its footprint.
Expansive interiors, clever design aspects, and plenty of room to grow. The self-contained pool house with private entrance provides a well-rounded lifestyle package with plenty of space for your flourishing family or out of town guests.
Internal living spaces flow effortlessly to the beautifully deliberated outdoor kitchen and poolside cabana. This residence illustrates living at its best. Appreciate accessibility to all Newcastle has to offer via the Inner-city bypass. Head north on the Pacific highway for a change of pace on the mid north coast, or turn off for a weekend in the Hunter Valley.
– 512.4sqm block
– Four bedrooms – all with built in wardrobes
– Luxurious open plan living and dining showcasing gas fireplace
– Kitchen highlighted by island breakfast bench, stone tops, integrated lighting, and quality appliances
– Both family sized bathrooms are renovated
– Hidden euro laundry and storage off second bathroom
– Expansive hardwood rear deck with built in kitchen, fridge and BBQ – automatic blinds providing rear round comfort
– Saltwater pool with water feature and newly built cabana
– Self-contained pool house includes kitchenette, bathroom, built in storage and air conditioning
– Secure access via electric gate for multiple car parking and keyless front door entry
– Low maintenance front and rear yard with artificial grass
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living
– Air conditioning in living and main bedroom
– Plantation shutters throughout
– New carpets
– Minutes to Callaghan university
– Inner city bypass providing ease to Newcastle CBD, or weekend getaways to the Hunter Valley or Mid North Coast
This property will be sold via Auction on Saturday 6th November at 9:00am if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.