The status of this property has recently changed. If you send through an enquiry, we will automatically respond with details about any recent changes.
Positioned, central to everything Waratah has to offer, this home delivers style and comfort within its urban village setting. Immediately welcoming, this home awaits a new owner to continue to cherish her.
Behind the character façade, is a light-filled residence that has been tastefully modernised and designed to provide a great space for easy care living and entertaining, whilst retaining the charm of many original details. High ceilings, original polished floorboards and french doors to the rear alfresco and garden oasis, this home has lifestyle location and in/outdoor open plan design.
– Three bedrooms including robes in each
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking – perfectly positioned for entertaining
– Family bathroom
– Large internal laundry
– Air conditioning installed in main bedroom and living area
– NBN installed
– Peaceful and private rear garden
– Off street parking with secure gate
– Conveniently located within walking distance to local schools, Waratah Village retail hub and train station
– 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD, Foreshore, and iconic beaches
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.