A streamlined residence appointed with quality throughout to maximise scale and open interiors, while bringing sophistication to this well considered home. A savvy renovation has brought impressive space and functionality to every inch of this property, making it an ideal family oasis.
Tucked away in a peaceful New Lambton setting, close to Mackie Avenue playground/reserve and walking distance to Saint Therese’s Primary School. New Lambton favourites include local cafes, restaurants, schools and convenient shopping facilities all within a close nit community setting.
Private, yet so close to everything.
– 546.3sqm block
– Open plan living, kitchen, dining with high ceilings throughout
– Three generous sized bedrooms – built in robes and ceiling fans included
– Master bedroom with expansive his and hers walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
– Kitchen boasts an island bench and spacious butler’s pantry and separate walk-in pantry/office
– Living room feature gas fireplace and air conditioning
– Main bathroom includes bathtub and provides ensuite access from second bedroom
– Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining with eclipse roof and pull-down blinds
– Double garage with third bathroom - double carport attached with height for caravan or boat parking
– Additional double carport at the front of the residence
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living and dining
– Two 6,000L water tanks with pump for gardens and grey water use
– Additional 5,000L water tank captures roof run off
– Within school catchment of St Therese’s Primary, New Lambton South Public and Kotara High School
– New Lambton village setting just a stone throw away – cafes, eateries, shopping facilities and schools
– John Hunter Hospital and McDonald Jones Stadium easily accessed
– Kotara Westfield’s and Homemaker Centre less than 5 minutes drive
This property will be sold via an online Auction on Saturday 20th November at 11:15am.
For more information and inspections contact Bec on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.