This landmark 1901 federation home has just undergone a comprehensive transformation, deftly blending old with new. Set on the high side of the street, with glimpses of the ocean and views of Newcastle’s lights in the evening, there is a lot to love about this garden residence.
Filled with original charming details, paired with new high-end finishes, this home is one of a kind, delivering a sense of escape and relaxed functionality.
The ¼-acre block is in a sought-after and convenient pocket within an easy stroll to Lambton Village that features cafés, parks, shops, and a famous swim centre. Location is spot on.
– Brand new custom designed kitchen, expansive island bench, stone tops, brand new GLEM 90cm freestanding cooker and ducted Euromaid rangehood
– 11-foot ceilings and newly restored 120-year-old polished timber floorboards
– Brand new bathrooms and laundry showcasing Italian porcelain tiles throughout
– Original decorative fireplaces and slow combustion fire
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Brand new Panasonic ducted air-conditioning
– Brand new foundations and roof
– New downlights, smoke alarms and electrical wiring throughout
– All new plumbing: water mains, meter, sewer, downpipes, water service
– Single car garage with additional driveway parking for multiple vehicles
– Established gardens, landscaping and orchard of citrus, mango, avocado, olive, macadamia, pear, and apple trees
– In-ground trampoline and tree house
– Lambton Village cafés, shopping, parks, and swim centre all within a 10-minute walk
– 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and coastline
– Transport at your doorstep to University, John Hunter and Mater Hospitals and CBD
This property will be sold via Auction on Saturday 4th December if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.