A generously scaled home with plenty of natural light. Authentic Carrington ambience, paired with a fully fenced backyard, this is a rare find for its position. Behind the cottage façade is a three-bedroom contemporary residence with outdoor connections, ideal for entertaining.
A short stroll to the quaint Carrington Village with shops, cafes, schools, transport, and parklands, all within a convenient community strip. A must-see home, nestled within the ultimate lifestyle location.
– Three bedrooms – two include built-in wardrobes
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Kitchen includes gas cooking and dishwasher
– Sunroom/office space
– Fully fenced backyard with garden shed/storage
– Carport/off street parking for two cars
– Solar system
– Stroll to Carrington’s cafes, pubs, retail, local parklands, sporting fields and tennis courts
– Steps to Carrington Primary School
– Walk/bike to Wickham Marina, Honeysuckle, and The Foreshore
– Close to Wickham Interchange for city trams and main railway station
– Walk or ride around picturesque Throsby Creek known for its mangroves, boardwalk and easy access for canoeing, rowing or paddle boarding
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.