This modern townhouse offers house-like scale, clean lines, and immaculate quality. From the generous sized kitchen to the entertaining space, enjoy this split-level design home situated at the rear of a quiet complex.
A premium feel throughout, and a desirable address to match, this residence is an open and flowing package, in the heart of a buzzing Georgetown setting. In a thriving pocket, with everything on your doorstep, this conveniently positioned property offers cafes, shopping and McDonald Jones Stadium within walking distance, and Newcastle city an easy 10-minute drive.
– Reputable Mace 2016 build
– Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Open plan living and private alfresco
– Master bedroom with generous sized ensuite
– Kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
– Family sized main bathroom with bathtub
– Separate upstairs living/study space
– Laundry with downstairs WC
– Understairs storage
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Single car garage with internal access
– Set at the rear of a quiet complex
– Walk to Georgetown village strip and Waratah Shopping Village
– Transport at your doorstep
– Minutes to the University or Mater Hospital
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.