Making the most of its elevated position, this immaculate home has been updated throughout to create a stunning light-filled retreat. With urban views and serious wow factor, this residence is one of the rarest finds in the village.
A beautiful period home of modern quality, this one is ready for you to enjoy. Best of all, the lush backyard is perfect for entertainers or those who just want to settle back and relax in total privacy.
Set in one of Mayfield's most convenient walk-everywhere locations, it's your own private hideaway with the city, shopping, transport, and stunning beaches all just minutes away.
– 461.9sqm block
– Three bedrooms: two with built-in wardrobes
– Covered outdoor deck with plantation shutters - perfect for watching the sunset
– Renovated kitchen with stone benches and 900mm Smeg oven
– Light-filled living room with seamless connection to the spacious deck
– Dining with gas fireplace and shelving fit for a personal library
– Renovated laundry with linen press and wine fridge
– Recently renovated second bathroom with tub
– Separate studio perfect for the home office: includes split system AC
– Ceiling fans in all three bedrooms, dining, and laundry — Large backyard with lush gardens: cleverly designed with seperate spaces for relaxation and entertaining
– Ample under house storage
– Walk to Mayfield Village cafes, eateries, and shopping
– Quality schools close by — Surrounded by ample parks
– Easy access to Newcastle Airport and Port Stephens
– 10-minute to Newcastle CBD, Harbourside and beaches
This property will be sold via Online Auction (Realtair) on Saturday 5th February, if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections, contact Roland or Damian on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.