Beyond the classic façade, this neat as a pin home showcases intricate wood and lead light detail throughout. Light-filled design and period features at every turn, this one-of-a-kind residence offers a year-round peaceful outlook from its oversized alfresco setting.
Its generous proportions and quiet tree-lined street, generate huge appeal with the buzz of Mayfield’s village just moments away. A vibrant inner-city pocket with cafes, shopping, transport, and parklands all easily accessed within this community setting.
– 505.9sqm block
– Three bedrooms all includes built in wardrobes
– Covered outdoor alfresco – automatic blinds
– Living area showcases gas fireplace
– Renovated bathroom
– Spacious kitchen overlooks backyard
– High ornate ceilings
– Period feature windows throughout
– Double garage with additional driveway parking
– Ceilings fans in living room and two bedrooms
– Ducted air conditioning with 4 zones
– Walk to Mayfield Village cafes, eateries and shopping facilities
– Waratah train station 750m walk
– Close proximity to quality schools
This property will be sold via Online Auction (Realtair) on Saturday 5th February if not sold prior.
For more information and inspections contact Bec on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.