Beautifully renovated to enhance its character, this home delivers convenience and relaxed sophistication in one of Georgetown’s best addresses. This is a flexible design with 2 main bedrooms, bathrooms and living spaces, an overall immaculate start or investment, with a valuable lock-up garage on the title.
Located steps to local cafes, shopping facilities, parks and transport, and within close proximity to quality local schools such as Waratah Public, St Phillips Christian College and Callaghan College Waratah. An ultimate village lifestyle at your fingertips.
– Two bedrooms
– Master with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
– Kitchen included breakfast bench and quality appliances
– Open plan living and dining
– Second living room with decorative fireplace
– Family sized bathroom with bathtub
– Covered rear deck
– Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and second living
– Single car garage
– Air conditioning in main bedroom and open plan living/dining
– Walk to Georgetown café and retail stripe
– Waratah oval and playground just around the corner
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask. There may be a delay when entering the property, so we kindly ask for your patience during the inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.