Lovingly updated and making the most of its period features, this three-bedroom home shows off its eye-catching decorative ceilings and lead light windows. Offering dual living spaces or room for a study/rumpus this home will have enough room for the whole family. Entertaining is made simple with a spacious, paved area onlooking the inground pool.
Set in the heart of Georgetown you will be within walking distance to the local cafés and retail strip. Waratah Shopping Village, quality schools and parklands are all just around the corner while Newcastle CBD is just a short drive away.
– 430sqm block
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Two living spaces both with split system air conditioning
– Family bathroom with separate bath
– Modern kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
– Wrap around, covered entertaining area complete with inground pool
– Second bathroom off laundry
– Period features throughout and ornate ceilings
– Large, paved entertainers’ courtyard
– Polished timber flooring
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Power-One Solar panels
– Low maintenance block, paved entertaining area
– Single garage/carport with drive through parking
– Currently returning rent of $650 per week
– Convenient transport options and shopping facilities - 700m walk to Waratah Shopping Village
– 3.5 km drive to Newcastle University
– 5.1 km drive to Honeysuckle precinct, 6.4 km drive to Newcastle CBD
– 1.3 km to Waratah Train Station, 1.2 km to McDonald Jones Stadium
– School Catchment: Waratah Public School, Callaghan College Waratah Campus, Lambton High School
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.