Tidy throughout and ready to enjoy, this classic home is the ultimate investment or first home with a big future ahead of it. Ready for your touches, you won't find another like it.
Whether you’re a green thumb or a little handy - you will appreciate the potential that is on offer from the moment you enter. With its inviting mix of original character and modern updates – the emphasis of low upkeep lifestyle is apparent.
Move in now, add your own touches or take on an easy investment, you will be free to dream to your hearts content. Comfortable liveability is what makes this one an enviable entry into the market.
– 430 sqm block
– Two bedrooms both with built in robes
– Bay window feature to main bedroom
– Sunroom overlooks rear yard
– Naturally lit office/study area off living
– Split system air-conditioning in living and to both bedrooms
– Separate dining with ornate fireplace
– Updated kitchen with electric appliances
– Polished floorboards
– Modern bathroom
– Low maintenance, fully fenced rear yard
– External laundry with additional WC
– Single garage, double carport and driveway allow for ample off-street parking
– Current rental return of $440.00 per week
– Conveniently located – 650m to Calvary Mater Hospital, 750m to Newcastle University,
– 5 minute’s drive to Waratah Shopping Village, 3 minutes drive to North Lambton Off Leash Dog Park
– 15 minute commute to Honeysuckle precinct and Newcastle CBD
– School catchment: Waratah West Public School, Callahan College Waratah Campus
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.