This home make the perfect first impression with its size, urban style, and grace. Its contemporary finishes compliments the green surrounds with its cool ambiance and easy-flow floor plan.
Beautifully presented and full of modern character, this property is filled with natural light and a relaxed vibe throughout. A low maintenance package, it has loads of personable traits which are sure to be loved by those who will call it home.
Conveniently located, enjoy the best of both worlds – within walking distance to Purdue Park (500m), Woolworths Mayfield (900m), Maitland Rd cafés and eateries (900m) and Waratah Train Station (700m). A short drive to Waratah Shopping Village (2km) or Newcastle CBD (4.2km).
– Large 395 sqm block (approx.)
– Gorgeous sunlight throughout
– Spacious bedrooms (both with built in robes and ceiling fans)
– Main bedroom with split system air conditioning
– Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, ceiling fan and electric oven
– Modern family bathroom with bathtub and quality fixtures
– Rear living/office space opens onto covered pergola area overlooking low maintenance, level yard
– Freshly painted interior and floorboards throughout
– Internal laundry with loads of storage space and additional WC
– Fully fenced front and rear yards with beautiful gardens for a leafy outlook
– Off street parking and shed for storage
For more information and inspections contact Roland on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.