Classic picket-fence charm upfront and a flawless indoor/outdoor connection makes this home ideal for entertaining.
An elaborate renovation has delivered openness, light, and an adaptable floor plan which offers executive style and family functionality. Peaceful and private, it creates a flexible sanctuary for family lifestyle and is a fusion of style, comfort, and convenience. All the hard work is done!
Centrally located and situated on a quiet, tree lined street, you can enjoy being moments to Adamstown favourites – cafes, eateries, quality schooling, and the local Laneway Park.
– 503sqm block
– Three bedrooms each with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
– Large, modern kitchen with pendant lighting, breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances – dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
– Modern, family bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and separate shower
– Open plan living and dining with ceiling fan
– Charming cottage façade with front timber porch
– Modern internal laundry with additional WC
– Ample storage throughout
– Quality features include; plantation shutters, polished timber flooring, three metre ceilings
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Large double garage (extended driveway allows for additional off-street parking) with separate air conditioned office area (including basic kitchenette) and mezzanine storage
– Low maintenance, level yard
– Within walking distance to Laneway Park (130m), St Columban’s Primary School (600m), Brunker Road cafes/eateries and retail (800m) and Fernleigh Track (600m)
– Close vicinity to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre (1.1 km), Adamstown Train Station (950m), St Pius X High School (700m),
– A short commute to Newcastle CBD ( 4.9km)
– School catchment: Adamstown Public School (1.4km) and Kotara High School (2.3km)
For more information and inspections contact Roland on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.