Original throughout and a beautifully preserved, 141 Regent St is located in New Lambton’s most prestigious pocket. Owned by the one family for 33 years, a rare opportunity awaits to buy a classic, much loved residence which presents with authenticity. On 392sqm, it’s lovely now but certainly offers huge potential to introduce your own TLC, touches and add value.
This well-kept family haven has easy access to double garaging via Lambton Lane. Step inside this charmingly, unassuming cottage and its mix of original features inside will surprise and delight.
Convenience will be one of the many things you’ll love about living here…it’s just a couple of houses away from Regent Street Park and within easy walking distance to New Lambton Public School, Wests New Lambton and boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes. Your dream location is packed with potential and available right here.
– 392 sqm block
– Location, convenience, lifestyle!
– Three bedrooms (each with ceiling fans and split system air conditioner to second bedroom)
– Main with split system air conditioner and sunroom/home office or nursery
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Living with ornate fireplace, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Separate dining with ceiling fan (Could easily be converted to fourth bedroom)
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking
– High decorative ceilings, leadlight windows and ornate/period features
– Spacious internal laundry with additional WC
– Alfresco deck with space for dining or relaxing overlooks sun drenched flourishing rear garden
– Double garage with rear lane access via Lambton Lane
– Within walking distance to Regent Street Park (100), New Lambton Public School (450m), Wests New Lambton (600m),
– Walk to boutique retail, café’s and eateries of trendy Regent Street (500m)
– Close vicinity to Lambton Park (1.8km), McDonald Jones Stadium (1.6km), John Hunter Hospital (2.6km), Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre (2.7km), Newcastle CBD (4.6km)
– School catchment: New Lambton Public School (450m), Lambton High School (985m)
For more information and inspections contact Anne on 0416 269 637.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.