Calling all investors!
Already converted into three units, this property is a unique investment opportunity. A combined rental return within the vicinity of $925/week is achievable, with two of the three units already occupied by long term tenants.
A savvy floorplan offers each unit living, modern kitchen, bedroom/s, private bathroom, and laundry facilities. Investing in a highly sought-after location, never looked so easy.
Situated on a corner block and within walking distance to Waratah’s lifestyle conveniences and transport. A short commute to Newcastle University or Newcastle CBD.
– 527 sqm corner block
– Home is currently split into three units which is returning within the vicinity of $925/week (based off all units being leased)
– Unit 1 comprises of large living, modern kitchen with gas cooking, one generously sized bedroom and spacious bathroom which incorporates laundry facilities. Currently returning $265.00 per week with a long-term tenant.
– Unit 2 comprises of large living with study nook, eat in kitchen with gas cooking, two generously sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate internal laundry. Currently returning $340.00 per week with a long-term tenant.
– Unit 3 has recently been painted internally throughout and comprises of large living, modern kitchen with gas cooking, one generously sized bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and separate internal laundry. Rental potential of $320.00 per week.
– Off street parking is available for each unit
– Within walking distance to Waratah Shopping Village (450m), Waratah Public School (150m), transport and Waratah Train Station (950m)
– Close vicinity to Mater Hospital (1.5km)
– A short commute to Newcastle University (4.3 km) and under 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.