With a contemporary finesse throughout, this vast home is full of luxury finishes and open space full of natural light. A renovated city-fringe residence that is sure to hit the spot for first home buyers, families, or investors.
The private, rear studio is an ideal space for teen retreat/man cave, laid back entertaining, or convenient work from home office. With an abundance of sleek features already on show throughout, there is little to be done other than move in and enjoy!
Only a short commute to Newcastle CBD, and minutes to Merewether Beach, The Junction Shopping Village or an abundance of cafes/eateries that trendy Beaumont Street has to offer – let your tastebuds do the talking.
– Approx. 489 sqm block
– Automatic gates with remote access
– Three bedrooms (each with built in robes)
– Main bedroom with split system air conditioner and bay window,
– Modern, open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and oven,
– Modern bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate shower
– Open plan living and dining with inbuilt gas remote fireplace
– Internal laundry with additional WC and separate shower
– Double garage with separate open plan studio/office with split system air conditioner
– Low maintenance, manicured gardens
– Solar system - 5Kw Inverter with 6.6kW Panel System
– Quality fittings throughout include sleek plantation shutters, timber flooring,
– Rental return within the vicinity of $830/week
– Within walking distance to Henderson Park and Playground (800m)
– Close vicinity to Merewether Beach (2.7km), The Junction Shopping Village (2.5km), Merewether Golf Club (1.7km), Adamstown café’s, eateries, and retail strip (2.2km) and an abundance of cafes and eateries of trendy Beaumont Street (1.7 km)
– A short commute to Newcastle CBD (2.9km)
– School catchment: Hamilton South Public School and Newcastle High School.
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.