This property has its character intact and has been remodelled to a contemporary residence that offers the ultimate for family lifestyle. An adaptable home that boasts a flexible floorplan and generous space throughout, it creates a seamless family environment which spills onto a private entertainer alfresco.
Fresh and stylish, this one makes the most of its open plan areas and outlook, which is complete with modern vibes and quality appointments.
Situated in a prime location, a leisurely walk to Georgetown Community Shopping, Smith Park/Waratah Park or a short commute to Waratah Shopping Village and trendy Beaumont Street cafes/restaurants and retail.
– Approx. 443sqm block
– Three bedrooms – each with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bedroom with split system air conditioning
– Study/guest bedroom with ensuite and euro laundry
– Modern kitchen with ample storage, stainless appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, and island bench
– Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning opens onto spacious alfresco
– Updated bathroom with bathtub
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Level, low maintenance rear yard
– Single garage/entertaining space, garden shed and children’s fort
– Double carport
– Walk to Georgetown community shopping (450m), Waratah Park (900m) and Smith Park (750m)
– A short commute to Waratah Shopping Village (1.5km), Beaumont Street cafes/eateries (2.5km)
– Under 10-minute commute to Newcastle CBD.
– School catchment: Waratah Public School, Callaghan College Waratah Campus
For more information and inspections contact Dave or Damian on 4967 6770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.