This well presented large family home is a rare find situated in one of Georgetown's prime residential streets. It offers a vibrant lifestyle in a desirable location with easy access to local amenities.
The floor plan incorporates two separate living areas, four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a modern kitchen with quality appliances. The master bedroom, complete with spacious wardrobe and ensuite, ensures parents have a private living space.
Outside you will find a fully fenced and secure backyard, ideal for pets and children. An outdoor alfresco area and easy maintenance garden is perfect for entertaining. The property has additional side gate access, ideal for camping trailer or boat. Multi-vehicle parking in double garage complete with automatic roller doors.
With its warm sense of community and only moments to shops, cafes, transport and schools, this home provides all the elements for comfortable family living.
– Formal living space at the front of the property – a perfect getaway for the parents
– Oversized rear family room (part of the extension added to the home in 2011) – the ideal location for those that like to entertain and/or with teenage kids
– Gourmet kitchen – featuring gas cooking, dishwasher, granite bench tops & lots of storage
– Renovated bathroom & ensuite – finished in contemporary styling
– 4 double bedrooms – each with built-in storage & ceiling fans
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans in lounge & dining rooms
– New quality fencing throughout – allowing for privacy and security
– Covered alfresco area with plantation shutters – perfect for controlling the light into the space
– Double garage with electric remote doors
– Side access into the rear garden – allows storage in the yard for extra vehicles/boat etc.
– Only minutes walk to Georgetown and Waratah’s retail and cafe hub
– Walking distance to quality local schools, train station and McDonald Jones Stadium
– Close to the University, The Mater and John Hunter Hospital
– Just 10 minutes by car to the CBD, Newcastle foreshore and beaches
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. If there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes so that we can keep our community safe. Please refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave and Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.