With a grassed courtyard, considerable alfresco and generous floorplan, this ticks plenty of boxes for a first homeowner, downsizer or a set and forget investment. Perfect lifestyle open plan design and presenting enough courtyard space for pets and family entertaining.
Presenting private and contemporary style this property is an easy-living, low-maintenance home and positioned within walking distance to the Uni or Mater Hospital.
This property is waiting for your touch.
– Generous sized covered alfresco
– Easy care backyard with side access and garden shed
– Two bedrooms - both include built in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living and dining spaces
– Kitchen with separate living and dining
– Living room includes reverse cycle air conditioning
– Family sized bathroom with bathtub
– Intercom access
– Single garage with internal entry
– 10-minute walk to Mater Hospital and The University
– Waratah Village shops, Waratah train station all close by
– Minutes by car to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all inspections. As a result, if there are a large number of people in attendance, there may be a small delay. We ask that you respect our processes when visiting so that we can keep our community safe. We ask that you refrain from touching items inside the home during inspections. If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms, or recently visited one of the government declared hotspots, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
For more info and inspections contact Dave and Bec 4967 6770
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Get the latest real estate tips and advice on buying, selling & investing on properties.